Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The use of Tank Storage Magazines website, operated by Easyfairs UK Ltd, is subject to the terms and conditions set out in the Licence Agreement and the following terms and conditions, which by using the website you are deemed to accept:
1. CONTENT RIGHTS The copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this site are owned by Easyfairs UK Ltd or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner. As a visitor to this site, you may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying, adapting or transmitting for any purposes other than your own private or domestic purposes is permitted without explicit permission from Easyfairs UK Ltd.
2. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE While we try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this site. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
3. LINKS TO OTHER SITES On this site you will be offered automatic links to other sites which we hope you will be interested in. Easyfairs UK Ltd does not accept any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise, with Easyfairs UK Ltd.
4. LIABILITY Easyfairs UK Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
5. INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify Easyfairs UK Ltd, its employees and representatives from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your unauthorised use of material obtained via this website or otherwise from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
6. DELIVERY POLICY Tank Storage Magazine is printed six times a year, plus a North America supplement. Once you have subscribed you will receive the next issue that is printed. The magazine will be delivered as soon as it is printed, via Air Business. There is no additional charge for delivery.
LICENCE AGREEMENT IMPORTANT:
Please read this agreement and the information concerning Tank Storage Magazine carefully before you subscribe or register. YOU WILL BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT AND THIS INFORMATION WHEN TANK STORAGE MAGAZINE ACCEPTS YOUR SUBSCRIPTION OR REGISTRATION.
Easyfairs UK Ltd is a company incorporated under England whose registered office is at Easyfairs UK Ltd, 2nd Floor, Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3QS, United Kingdom.
Information means all information and other content contained in or contributed to the network Network means the Tank Storage Magazine website, in whole or in part Service means the information services available as part of the network Subscription means the fee payable to Easyfairs UK Ltd for the services available on the network
1. LICENCE Upon payment of subscription, Easyfairs UK Ltd grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferable licence to access the services you have subscribed to and to: read the information and download copies for your personal use (but not for distribution to others) contribute your information to the pages of the network in the form designated by Easyfairs UK Ltd; this information may be accessed by all other users to the network
You must not: use the network in any other way including copying, storing, processing or redistributing information on it contribute information which is defective, defamatory, obscene, infringes another’s copyright or trademark, or is otherwise in breach of any applicable law or regulation allow any third party to use your password
2. SUBSCRIPTION Payment for the service by the subscriber is made annually in advance. When you come to the end of your 12 month subscription period your subscription will automatically be renewed and you will be invoiced for the following year. If you decide not to renew please contact us in writing to let us know.
3. WARRANTIES Easyfairs UK Ltd will make reasonable efforts to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the network. However, Easyfairs UK Ltd makes no other representations or warranties concerning the network including warranties as to satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy or completeness, or that the network will be uninterrupted or error free.
4. LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY Easyfairs UK Ltd will not be liable for any direct financial or economic loss, damage or expense including loss of profit arising out of the use of the network (including any error in the information) or any transaction made on or over the network In no event will Easyfairs UK Ltd’s aggregate liability for breach of contract or negligence (save in respect of death or personal injury) exceed the total subscription paid by you during the year in which the alleged damage or loss occurred or where Easyfairs UK Ltd carries appropriate insurance the amount of cover afforded by such insurance You will indemnify Easyfairs UK Ltd against any costs, claims, loss or expense incurred by Easyfairs UK Ltd arising from your use or misuse of the network including any information contributed by you to the network.
1. MODIFICATION AND WITHDRAWAL OF THE SERVICE Easyfairs UK Ltd may modify and/or withdraw the network at any time without prior warning.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND CONFIDENTIALITY Easyfairs UK Ltd is the owner or licensee of or has the right to provide the network and all information appearing on it.
3. TERMINATION Easyfairs UK Ltd may terminate your access to the service immediately without notice if you are in breach of any terms or conditions of it, including if you default in the payment of the subscription. No refund of your subscription will be payable in either case. Clauses 3, 4, and 5 will survive termination of this agreement.
4. REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY You may cancel the purchase of a Product within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered to you. However, you accept that this right to cancel does not apply to digital items (e.g.: Reports) where the Product is sent to a Download Area or where you purchase a Subscription to access the Site since We will begin providing these services to you immediately. To cancel your purchase of a Product under this clause you should notify Us in writing within the seven working day period. You should then package the Product securely and send it to Us with a note confirming the contract cancellation.
You are responsible for the costs of returning the Product to Us unless We delivered the item to you in error or the item is faulty. The return address is Subscriptions, Easyfairs UK Ltd is a company incorporated under England whose registered office is at Easyfairs UK Ltd, 2nd Floor, Regal House, 70 London Road, Twickenham, TW1 3QS, United Kingdom. Where you are cancelling the purchase of a Product. We will refund the relevant part of the purchase price for that Product. You may cancel a Subscription to a publication at any time during the subscription period by written notice to the Subscription Department. You will be refunded the cost of the issues not yet issued to you at the time We receive notice of your wish to cancel.
If use of this Site requires payment of a subscription, subscription refunds are only available if a claim for a refund is made within four weeks of subscribing or renewing a subscription. In any other circumstances refunds for a subscription will be entirely at the discretion of Easyfairs UK Ltd. Claims for refunds must be made in writing to the New Media Department at the address. Refunds for subscriptions will be subject to an administration charge of £10.
1. GENERAL This agreement and the information concerning the network on Tank Storage Magazines homepage creates legal rights and responsibilities relating to the service. If there is a conflict between this agreement and the information, this agreement will prevail. Delay or failure by Easyfairs UK Ltd in enforcing this agreement will not constitute a waiver by Easyfairs UK Ltd of its rights or remedies. If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder will not be affected. The password will be kept confidential by you. If you learn or suspect that any password has been revealed to a person not authorised to use the network, you will immediately notify us. We will then cancel the password and, subject to certain conditions, assign a new password to you
2. NOTICES We will give you general notices under this agreement via the Tank Storage Magazines homepage. These notices will be effective when they are published on this page.
3. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with UK law and both parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the UK courts.
4. REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Easyfairs UK Ltd may use your registration information for advertisement purposes or to provide you with information on other Easyfairs UK Ltd services and products which we believe you may find to be of interest. If you prefer not to receive such information or if you prefer that your registration information may not be used for advertisement purposes, please write to the database manager at the main address.